Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Workouts

This weekend was a busy one! Workouts included a rest day on Friday, teaching Turbokick on Saturday and then upper body and 15 mins sprints/15 mins incline walk on the treadmill today. I also got together with some of my girlfriends last night for a girls night. We had a great time, just talking and drinking a couple glasses of wine! I highly recommend all of you ladies to find time for girl time in your life. Its so easy to let the time get by you with jobs, husbands, finances, etc... but we all need a little chill time with our friends. We are going to try to make it a monthly thing if we can :)

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I'll be sharing some new recipes this week so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Lee said...

I am so impressed. My workout was walking in heels from the car to temple and then standing and sitting during temple then walking back. I really did work the leg muscles with that thought...didn't I??

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from MBC!
Now following you...


BKD Designs