Monday, September 28, 2009

Bella's first birthday party










We survived the first birthday party. This time last year, I was in labor. Its sooo weird to sit here and think about that. At this particular moment, at 930pm, I was at the hospital pretty much miserable LOL. My water broke at about 6pm and I quickly progressed from 4cm to 6cm but then I sat there... and sat there... and the contractions were seconds apart and I pretty much felt like my uterus was being ripped out of my body... to put it lightly. haha. Needless to say I suckered through it until about 2am before I felt I could NOT do it anymore... and I was STILL 6cm and got the epidural. :( It was all OK thought and Bella was born at 9:45 in the morning on September 29th.

The birthday party was wonderful. LOTS of people. LOTS of presents! Thank you so much to everyone for your wonderful gifts and for coming to share Bella's special day with her! She was a good sport and loved everything....but she did NOT want to smash the cake. Haha. We tried, and she didn't want to get messy. The cakes, however, were beautiful, and SO yummy! My friend Crystal did an amazing job, and if anyone ever needs a cake made-- ask HER! She's AWESOME!

I took the day off work tomorrow to spend the day with my baby girl. Oh, my baby baby Bella. Beautiful Isabella Rose.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

i'm getting all teary here. why do they grow up so fast?

that cake is precious! so's bella!


BKD Designs