Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mommy & Baby Bootcamp

I was excited to kick off my first mommy-baby bootcamp class today. The weather finally cooperated and we had a really nice time :) Everyone did a great job including the kiddos! I hope we can gain some more members and enjoy each other's company too. Its really nice to not only help other mom's get a good workout in, but enjoying the company of other moms is really nice too. I think Bella really enjoyed it too-- the socializing is so important for her and she has a big crush on Spencer, my  friend Alex's little boy who is a year old. 

Anyone if you are in the Indianapolis are and interested in joining our bootcamp, we right now meet on Thursday mornings at 9am, but may meet on Sundays at 1pm on occasion if that time works well. Just let me know if you are interested!

No comments:


BKD Designs