Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Isabella Tuesdays

My Bella post of this week... not too much new with this busy girl this week. She spent yesterday morning at my friend Jessica's house since Grandma Becca was busy. Jessica has a 1 year old daughter, named Jasmine and they are great friends! It was so cute to see them playing together and Jessica does such a wonderful job taking care of the girls! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful friend! She made her fresh buckwheat pancakes for breakfast... which was new food to Bella, but she loved them!

Bella also met a Bosnian cousin this weekend- Semir who came to visit. He is related from Nana's side of the family. It was great to meet him!

I bought some fabric and props today too so that I can continue to practice my new found love for photography. I have been reading books on digital photography that I got from the library as well and plan on actually taking some formal 9 month portraits of Bella myself sometime this week. I'm excited already :)

1 comment:

tazarotene reviews said...

I am so very grateful for your time.Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you. To get more information common ed drugs from buy meds online.


BKD Designs