Saturday, August 1, 2009

La Stella Blu


I wanted to take some time to talk about a great site I was recently directed to. All of my momma friends will love it! La Stella Blu is a wonderful online provider of some of the best baby carrier and other accessories in the world. My FAVORITE baby carrier of all time is also featured on the website--the Ergo. I seriously cannot say enough good things about the Ergo Baby Carrier. 100 times better than the Bjorn and much more practical for a baby larger than 15 pounds than a ring sling, the Ergo works from newborn all the way up to 40 pounds and has a front, back and side carry option. I can comfortably carry Bella in the Ergo for many hours without any discomfort at all. I will also say there is nothing better than snuggling with your baby. :)

Check out La Stella Blu for yourself here to read reviews on the Ergo and other baby carrier options as well! In my opinion all moms should have a decent baby carrier. It makes your life easier and helps you bond with your baby too!

No comments:


BKD Designs