Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Madness


Hey all!

Here we are in March already, can you believe it? Bella is going on 6 months old already. I don't know where the time has gone. She is beautiful and growing and has 2 teeth to show for it. She is also eating lots of Mommy's homemade baby foods already, including sweet potatoes, green beans, butternut squash, bananas, applesauce, peaches and oatmeal. So far she pretty much loves everything... although her favorites are definitely sweet potatoes and bananas so far :)

My best friend Megan is quickly approaching her due date of her baby girl Anastasia Kensington... we can't wait to meet her! If you are reading this, please keep Megan and Max in your prayers for a safe and easy delivery! They are going to make wonderful parents!

My mom also turned 50 this past weekend. She is the cutest 50 year old you ever did see :) Seriously though she doesn't look a day over 40, and I'll stand by that statement, thank you very much!! We had a wonderful party for her where we all had a great time. 

Other news.... I'm going to begin posting lots of my fitness and nutrition updates on my blog as well. Its a big part of my life, so I figure I can share it with all of you! Things at PUSH are growing well and my first Camp Wellness of 2009 ended with fabulous results!

The new things at PUSH that I'm a part of these days are Camp Wellness (a 6 week weight loss and lifestyle program), Bridal Bootcamp (a 6 week bootcamp package to help you get buff for your special day), Push It! group training classes ($12/class...personal trianing in a group setting limited to 6 per class so you still get personal attention at a cheaper rate)... and Push It! Baby Bootcamp ... which is MY baby..a stroller based fitness class priced at $10/class. Let me know if you are interested in any of the above!

No comments:


BKD Designs