Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Camp Wellness!

Those of you that know me well know that Camp Wellness has been a big part of my career since I started at PUSH Fitness. I came up with the name, the concept and have lead the team as well. Its been a huge success so far and I don't think I've talked enough about it. Camp WEllness is different from every other weight loss "program" out there. Its more about lifestyle changes, and helping you set up changes that are realistic and help you see results ongoing. It includes group personal training, individual personal training, individual nutrition coaching, behavior coaching, group field trips (grocery store and restaurant) and friendship. 

The first camp of '09 had 3 enthusiastic campers. I love these ladies. They all did awesome. At the end of the 6 weeks, Member A lost a total of 12 pounds and 24 inches. Member B lost a total of 8 pounds and 12 inches and Member C lost a total of 6 pounds and 12 inches. All 3 ladies are not done... they are continuing to eat well and workout with me! 

No comments:


BKD Designs