Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday already

Wednesday already. Where does the time go? Yesterday was another very busy day around here. I had the morning off, which was much needed after working nearly 13 hours on Monday at the gym. But Bella is going through a phase. Its the "I must be touching my mom at ALL times I am awake or I will do my yell voice" So needless to say I didn't get anything done while she was awake. When she napped yesterday I did 40 minutes of cardio on the elliptical and did some abs (3 sets of 15 of bosu crunches and bicycles crunches) and prepped my turkey for the week (that I like to eat for lunch..thanks Tina!;)) and then she was awake again. I again had to work yesterday at the gym ... was there until nearly 9pm, came home and ate dinner (taco meatballs... Y U M) and edited for 2 hours before bed. I missed TBL... Jerry tried to catch me up but you all must fill me in!!!

No editing tonight. I decided. I'm going to hang out with the hubby :-) I'm shooting Anastasia's 6 month pictures this morning, laundry today and playing with Bella. Also will get full body training done during B's afternoon nap.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Christina said...

We are too busy!!!!!!! GAH!


BKD Designs