Friday, April 17, 2009

Chili-Lime Tilapia

Yum yum dinner! This turned out really good and both Jer and I really liked it! Super easy and healthy too. I served this with the easy peasy Uncle Ben whole grain while rice (you literally put it in the micrwave for 90 seconds and its DONE) and broccoli. Totally healthy and delicious!

Chili-Lime Tilapia

4 frozen or fresh tilapia filets (I bought from Meijer for $4)
1/4c lime juice ($1.99 for the entire jar)
dash of paprika
dash of chili powder
tsp of Extra virgin olive oil

Preheat oven to 400. Mix oil, juice and spices in baking dish. Add filets and fully cover with sauce. Bake in oven for 10 minutes then turn oven to broil and bake for another 5-7 minutes. While fish is broiling, steam broccoli (I bought steamfresh that I made in microwave... got for $1 at Meijer) and Uncle Ben's whole grain rice (again I got for BYGO at Walgreens last month).

Dinner was done and healthy in less than 20 minutes. :)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey.. how old is your little girl?I forgot:)

The Leonards Family said...

She is 6.5 months...she'll be 7 months on the 29th...where does the time go??

Unknown said...

That recipe looks awesome Mands, I think I'll try it!! :)


BKD Designs