Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Exciting Review in Progress...

I'm pretty excited today because a very exciting product arrived at my doorstep for review over the next couple of weeks. GoWearFit (www.gowearfit.com) is in my house and charging as we speak... stay tuned for the review etc to come... these are the same makers of the Bodybugg!

Also...I've also joined Sam's After baby Body Challenge on her blog-- so be sure to show her some love! www.mamanotes.com


I'm also featured on Marcia's blog today :) Check out my interview and her blog here: http://missionpossible1.blogspot.com/2009/07/mission-possible-interview-with-mandy.html
She is one fab fitness-momma!

Third for today... Turbokick is about to rock Indy! If you are in the Indianapolis area, come check out the master class next Wednesday evening with my fav master instructor, Julie Voris. You can learn more at www.turbokick.com

No comments:


BKD Designs